The Spanish Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SEBBM) will award registration grants to facilitate the attendance of their early-career members to the 43rd SEBBM Congress to be held in Barcelona on 19-22 July 2021.
Applicants to SEBBM registration grants must meet the following criteria:
- Be Associated Members SEBBM (socios adheridos).
- Be a Master, PhD student, or having been awarded a PhD degree within the last six years.
- Be registered at the 43rd SEBBM Congress. The registration should be paid in the case of negative decision before July 10.
- Have demonstrated participation by online connection.
- NOTE: Aplicants that have submitted or co-authorship an abstract for the 43rd SEBBM Congress via the website will be prioritized for grants. The abstract needs to have been accepted by the Organizing Committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent after submission.
How to apply:
Applications must be sent by e-mail to SEBBM (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Registration grant SEBBM – Barcelona 2021” including the following information and documents:
- In the body of the message: Name and surnames, Degree (Master, PhD student or Doctor, indicating in the latter case the date of defense of the Thesis).
- Copy of ID or passport.
- Proof of Status: Be a registered PhD student or post-doctoral scientist within 6 years of receiving a PhD.
- Copy of the registration to the 43rd SEBBM Congress.
- Copy of the scientific abstract to be presented.